Common Mistakes when trying to incorporate changes into your Lifestyle!!
1. Don't Diet or Cut out carbs, fats or proteins. Instead make healthy lifestyle changes. Eat 5-6 small well balanced meals throughout the day.
2. Not having goals ot having vague goals like 'lose weight' is not enough,to see success you need to set achieveable, specific, clear and measureable goals.
3.Do more then just go through the motions, put your heart and soul into it.
4.Be sure not to give up when things get tough or you get off track. Choose to stay dedicated through every hurdle, step, bump or situation that crosses your path.
5. Willpower' and trying to change by force are not what you need, you need to focus on lifestlye changes and establishing life long habits.
6.If your going to dedicate time to working out..... try to train with intensity, get the most you can out of every minute of it!! Push yourself!
7. Dont Focus on trivial things or fads etc... Instead Focus on the things that really matter (eating well, working out and being consistent).
8. Try to exchange your ideas that food is for pleasure and avoid Emotional eating, try looking at Eating food for fuel, health and energy. Look at it for its intended purpose!
9. Try to be consistent 90% of the time... and recognize it is okay to enjoy the odd indulgence or have a cheat meal. This is a lifestyle and thinking that it is all or nothing will sabotage that lifestyle. Focus on consistency and balance. This journey requires life long changes. Remember that everything counts so dont overdue those little teats or treats.
10 Don't expecting results over night, you need to be patient with yourself and your results. This is a journey not a race!
Always Rememeber to Love Yourself, keep a positive attitude...no negative self talk!!! Be the BEST you can be! We are all different, love your differences!!
Coreen is a Personal Trainer and Lifestyle coach who loves to share Health and Wellenss information to help motivate others.