• 1/4 cup raw, creamy almond butter
• 1 tablespoon cacao powder, unsweetened
• 2 tablespoons honey or agave
• 1/4 cup raw cashews (chopped)
• 1/4 cup raw walnuts (chopped)
• 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
• 1/4 cup raisins
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
Stir first three ingredients together and fold in remaining nuts, seeds, raisins and salt. Form into 12 little balls, and place on tin foil sheets in the freezer or refrigerator until firm. I store these in tupperware in the freezer. I have just one a day or every other day. These are not good for you if you eat the entire batch at once : ) They do help with that sweet tooth and chocolate hankering though. Enjoy!
Coreen is a Personal Trainer and Lifestyle coach who loves to share Health and Wellenss information to help motivate others.